Are you Curate’s new Financial Controller?
Curate's vision is to be a global movement and voice releasing humanity’s potential in Jesus, by creating communities where people can belong, believe, become, and build.
We are looking for a Financial Controller to join our team to help make this vision a reality.
This role will report to the General Director and will be responsible for the fiscal management of Curate Church and its subsidiaries.
We are looking for someone who can help take us forward in this area, and help us build our future as our organisation continues to grow.
This includes but is not limited to:
• Accounts management using a complex accounting software program
• Cash flow management
• Yearly and monthly reconciliation and reporting of budgets and other financial statements
• Accounts payable and receivable
• Oversight of cash handling and payment systems
This is a 32 hour a week paid role.
Also note, being active in the life of Curate is an important part of what it looks like to be on staff at Curate Church.
The successful applicant will have:
• Minimum of a Bachelors in Accounting
• Experience in the financial management of large budgets
• Experience in the use of complex accounting systems software
• Spiritual maturity consisting of a pleasant, forgiving, non-judgmental, but assertive manner
• Ability to work under pressure but remain calm
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to communicate well both written and verbally with all levels of team, congregation, and general public
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your application by email including a covering letter and your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th October 2017.